Sunday, December 24, 2017

Treasure With the Blackflies - Treasure Lead #2



Those of you familiar with Canada's northern portions and the huge biting insect population it contains will have an inkling where my next treasure lead is.

That being it is in Northern Canada, and in this case, Northern Manitoba.

Yes, those wonderful blackflies are one of the hazards I may have to contend with should I pursue this lead.

You see, the item I am after has reportedly sunk back deep in the muskeg from whence it came many years ago.  How it emerged is quite an interesting story in itself, but revealing that will narrow down the location, which I do not wish to reveal yet.

What I am after is a dugout canoe, reportedly with a primitive axe embedded in one end.

It would be a wonderful archaeological find all on its own, but the location makes it more astounding....

There are no trees remotely near that area that are of the size required to create a dugout log canoe!  

So, there is treasure lead number 2!







No comments:

Post a Comment