Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Treasure Intangible - Treasure Lead #3


This 3rd (and these are in no particular order, by the way, other than when I have done each posting) treasure can not be touched.

Not all treasure is made up of tangible goods. 

Sometimes the treasure to be found is information.

Information unknown, long lost to history.

I've blogged about this particular lead before , so some of you are already familiar with my pursuit of the identity of a notorious and mysterious criminal, the man known as The Mad Trapper Of Rat River.

I am 95% sure I have found his true identity.

I also believe I have stumbled upon found the route he took while on the run before his death in the Yukon.  Thi includes crimes he likely committed, and links to evidence found on his person in the Yukon. Part of the trail runs through Manitoba/Saskatchewan, and some other invents involving him occurred in Ontario.  The man really got around....which not surprising for a criminal on the run.

If you want to keep abreast of this, watch my blog here and Like my Facebook page!


The Mad Trapper in Death

No comments:

Post a Comment