Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cryptokitties - The Saga Continues


So, now I am trying to acquire a base Crytpokittie.....

Am on the website, but can't figure out thus far how to get my own Cryptokittie, aside from buying a premade one from the marketplace.

These things are priced from 0.0003 Ethers ($3.13 Canadian) to 100000 Ethers ($104,512,000 Canadian)....

I am not sure who would pay $104 Million plus for a Cryptokittie....must be more than a few people into wacky tobacky on that site.....though, I doubt you could navigate getting on the site if you were high....so, let's go with there just being some insane or overly optimistic folks..

And, it looks like I have to buy one first....or already have two and breed them to get another one. SO, I will buy two and start a breeding program of some sort, I'd guess....

Here go into the Crytokittie populated ether.....be back in a bit!



No comments:

Post a Comment