Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Update!


Been awhile since the last post, so I figured I better do a little writing. Am delving into doing YouTube videos, and have established a channel, which can be found here.  Trying to do some videos of stories I have, as well as picking videos, magnet fishing videos,  metal detecting videos, etc. 

Haven't been inspired to do any blogging as of late, as you may have noticed. I have been writing some, working on my book on the Mad Trapper. To keep tabs on that, I do have a Facebook page for it that you can "LIKE" and keep an eye on. 

Other than that, just have been trying to make money to cover bills; nothing much different than the norm.   I guess the most exciting thing is my starting to do videos.  It is something I should have started ages ago, but better late than never, right?

There is a learning curve to do the videos...practice, practice, practice. So, the easiest ones to make tend to be the stories, then magnet fishing ones. Some of the stories are contained within this blog, but some are ones I haven't written down, so you may want to check them out



No comments:

Post a Comment