Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long time no write.

I do have to apologize for not getting another blog posting up sooner. I actually did have one that I had worked for a couple hours on almost ready several days ago. However, this site has an "automatic save" feature that saves every few minutes, which is darn handy....except in this one case. With my combination self-taught-half-properly learned typing "skills" combined with fatigue, I managed to hit some combination of keys that highlighted my entire 2 hours of work, and deleted it...and at that moment, the page automatically "saved" that "change".....So, 2 hours of work disappeared in a split second. I was not impressed.


SO, what follows is a few hours of work (again), for your learning/reading pleasure (or your nightly sleep aid, whichever).....no, there will not be a test tomorrow...maybe next week, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment