Thursday, August 10, 2023

New Things are Happening!

So, I have been neglecting the blog, as you can tell, considering my last post was in 2021!  But, I have been active on YouTube since then, so please check it out. You can catch up on all the drama that occurred with the sale of my property and follow my progress in renovations of my new-to-me commercial building. Renovations are still ongoing, as cash flow permits. As I type this, there are electricians retrofitting new LED lighting in the old fluorescents. 

The shop is looking brighter by the minute! 

Also, the latest major event is the launch of my new website, www.fedoraantiques.com! I have been meaning to get a website up for nearly 20 years, so it is about time!  So far, there are a bit under 300 listings already on there, but I am trying to load more on it every week, sometimes daily. 

Blog wise, that is where I will be doing blog posts in the future, though I might post them here as well, haven't quite decided yet. I will be copying older posts from this blog to the website blog, as well as potentially doing fresh ones as inspiration hits, though many end up instead as videos on YouTube, so I suggest following me there. In any case, check out the new website when you have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment